Get Mom something you know she'll love! Here are my top 5 picks for Mother's Day gifts.
1. A mama bird with a little egg inside. What a sweet gift for a new mom (or really ANY mom). Oxidized sterling silver bird pendant with movable wing and pearl egg on small silver link chain. $190
2. Ernest Alexander tote, made from from rugged natural sailor's canvas. Rope handles and leather trim give it nautical flair. The perfect summer bag! $130
3. Vibrant tagua bib necklace by The Andean Collection. C'mon, you know Mom can rock this! (Also available in red, grey, ivory and berry.) $72
4. This handwoven straw beach hat would look so chic with the tagua necklace. (Also available in light blue, orange and green.) $108
5. A deliciously scented Soap & Paper Factory soy candle (geranium, pictured) lasts longer than flowers. $18
And don't forget about our Mayfourteenth sunglasses sample sale this weekend. Score 50% off men's and women's handmade sunglasses! Sat-Mon 11am-7pm.
Happy Mother's Day from all of us at Teich!
Teich goes national! This week we welcome the work of 3 extremely talented jewelry designers from across the country. Each is quite different, but all simply stunning.
Sophisticated sterling silver pieces by Bree Richey (Boston):
Hand-cast bronze beauties by Chikahisa (Chicago):
Sunny vintage German glass bead creations by I. Ronni Kappos (Los Angeles):